Egyptian friendly heavies beware!

infernocookie

Poster
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
240
Due to some rather unfortunate circumstances I was forced into faking my friendliness in order to be allowed passage to the last point of Egypt.

I regret my actions deeply. I did it only for my team. And I swear we would not have won without it.

I wish to warn others friendly heavies on Egypt so they do not face the wrath of Sanctified's newly founded distrust.

If anyone has any ideas on how I can atone for my transgressions, please reply.
 
I tried to punch that heavy and sanc was like nooo its all cute and innocent. lol.
 
I tried to punch that heavy and sanc was like nooo its all cute and innocent. lol.
I wish I could revel in lowering your faith in Sanc's judgement, However that joy is tainted bitter-sweet due to the betrayal of my fellow comrades.
 
"cute and innocent"? A Heavy is never cute and innocent!

I would've barbecued that Heavy. :P
 
I never trust those "Friendlies"

The only reason spycrabs are endangered is because they are invisible, and waiting for a chance to backstab you!

Friendly Heavies pretend to be nice by crouch walking up to you, but then viciously destroy you in a fit of laughter!
 
I actually love heavies.

Just at a very long distance, and with a hole through the head made by a bullet from my gun.

I also like them with a knife in the back.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top