U Undert0w Rookie Joined Feb 11, 2014 Messages 62 Feb 17, 2014 #1 I've been watching this stream the past few days on and off and found it pretty frustrating / amusing. Thought i'd share it with pokemon fans. Enjoy and help us get nowhere fast :lol:. http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon
I've been watching this stream the past few days on and off and found it pretty frustrating / amusing. Thought i'd share it with pokemon fans. Enjoy and help us get nowhere fast :lol:. http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon
V Vinyl. Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 322 Feb 17, 2014 #2 I've been knowing this for quite a while. It's really entertaining to look at.
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 Feb 17, 2014 #3 Maserati is going to like this!
S Stefan Poster Joined Jan 9, 2014 Messages 134 Feb 17, 2014 #4 who ever types "start" is just a troll
H HaloRacer Forum Fanatic Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 978 Feb 17, 2014 #5 I think Ash is on drugs. A lot of drugs. It's hilarious to watch really!