Im writing a spy guide on the blogs

Nice start! Looking forward to seeing the rest of it.

I run Amby/Stock (Black Rose)/Sapper/Deadringer. One thing that really helps with spy is to practice with the amby, because 102 damage in one shot can really get you out of tough situations (I've had many times where I did a complete 180 snap towards a scout and saved myself).

Learning what spy is supposed to be used for is easy enough, but learning to defend yourself when you're on your own is key. I'd like to see that focused on a bit.
 
Im getting there, lol. I think that is one of the most difficult things to achieve. after being spotted to calm down and save yourself. but to do this you need to be relaxed and not panicked.
 
It's interesting. I'd like to see more.

I'd say use the Amby over the stock revolver any day if you have the aim to back it up. It's a life saver and is great for getting picks from a distance.

DR is pretty strong but it gets pretty predictable due to it's constant reliance on ammo boxes. So don't use it as a crutch.

For the record, player models do a pretty bad job of showing where the backstab hitbox is. It's 180 degrees behind where the player is looking. It's not a huge problem, it's just finicky sometimes esp. when demos and heavies have their backs turned to the side in their player model.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top