Egypt, My Love

Fifteen

Poster
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
124
In an act of mourning, I must profess my sadness in the form of this post. My laptop decided to go to sleep today and not wake up. It may be fixed tomorrow or it may be fixed in 4023 AD (but probably not). Anyways, I'm already having withdrawal symptoms from not being in Egypt for a day, which may suggest that I have a problem.

Regardless, just wanted to say that I shall miss the fellow eGOptians for a little while.
 
If you want the full Egypt experience just get a friend to punch you in the face every-time you try to leave a room.

I jest, but only a little.
 
I hate egypt.. Go to dustbowl, well i don't hate it i just like dustbowl more.. Also what's up with the egypt treads.
 
Last edited:
You will be missed, sweet Egypt....

eg-map.gif
 
We'll miss you Fifteen! :C Come back soon!


I hate egypt.. Go to dustbowl, well i don't hate it i just like dustbowl more.. Also what's up with the egypt treads.

1. Egypt is amazing and one day you might love her they way she deserves, and
2. What's up with the Egypt threads is that Egypt is where it all happens! You can join us if you don't belief me :P

One of us... one of us... one of us...
[Insert random comment about Sanc our king here]
:lol:
 
I hate egypt.. Go to dustbowl, well i don't hate it i just like dustbowl more.. Also what's up with the egypt treads.

Believe me, I have tried everything. Nothing tickles my fancy quite like Egypt.


Also, thanks for the advice, Inferno. I have asked a few friends to knock me out every time I see them. I'm sure it will feel just like Egypt!
 
Last edited:
I'm going through a shifting phase from 2Fort to Egypt.

As the inventor of the term "eGOptian", I'm really loving it there very quicky and I see a lot more purpose and objective. Plus, since no leadership or practically anyone except a select few from the division even poke 2Fort with a 10 foot pole, I like to hang out with you guys on Egypt.
 
I'm going through a shifting phase from 2Fort to Egypt.

As the inventor of the term "eGOptian", I'm really loving it there very quicky and I see a lot more purpose and objective. Plus, since no leadership or practically anyone except a select few from the division even poke 2Fort with a 10 foot pole, I like to hang out with you guys on Egypt.

I guess I don't count as leadership, but I poke 2fort with poles a lot shorter than 10 feet quite often?
 
Things happen. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

inb4 laptop repair cost when you return.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top