Me and SuspiciousLookingPizzaGuy's new sprays!

Progress update-

-UnderCoverSpy16: With what you suggested, I ended up making something that's more desktop background quality than anything.

[ame]http://s939.photobucket.com/user/TokiWartooth44/media/PushCartBackground_zps4adb9354.png.html[/ame]

So I'm leaving the choice up to you- do you want this version, or do you want to wait a little longer while I try to figure out how to make it look like it's moving really fast?


-Shy Guy: Starting yours now

-D4rthFulffles: On hold until I've finished up with everyone else's stuff.
 
BE46FA9BD60A41CB6651BACCCD57106E452ADB26


And it is done. That one took me a lot longer than I wanted to, mostly because the Jarate is transparent, so I had to edit the colors a bunch so it wasn't green anymore. Just PM me and we can see about getting you the files.
 
Last edited:
Progress update-

-UnderCoverSpy16: With what you suggested, I ended up making something that's more desktop background quality than anything.



So I'm leaving the choice up to you- do you want this version, or do you want to wait a little longer while I try to figure out how to make it look like it's moving really fast?


-Shy Guy: Starting yours now

-D4rthFulffles: On hold until I've finished up with everyone else's stuff.


Look great man, thanx :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
UnderCoverSpy16- I can't figure out for the life of me how to get the motion blur to work. While the motion blur tool does as it says, and it does so nicely, it doesn't quite want to stretch off to some kind of vanishing point. While I'm certain there's some way to do that, I give up on that for now. Just send me a PM and we can get you the spray 'n all that.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top