Dominion's Planetside 2 Reinforcements Program

Dominion

Curmudgeon
Executive
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
2,831
About
The EdgeGamers Planetside 2 outfit is looking for members interested in trying out the game. I want to give any interested players a head start in the game with a few extra initial unlocks and a $10 gift of Station Cash (premium currency for buying cosmetics, XP boosts, etc.) if you decide to keep playing with the eGO outfit.

About Planetside
PlanetSide 2 is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online first-person shooter published by Sony Online Entertainment and released on November 20, 2012. It is the remake to PlanetSide which originally released in 2003. Officially announced on July 7, 2011 at the Sony Fan Fair, the second installment uses a new game engine and supports thousands of players in continuous large scale conflict.

How to Get Started
Contact me (Dominion) on the forums with your e-mail address. An invite e-mail will be sent to you shortly after. Be sure to follow the registration instructions in the e-mail as this will activate an official ?Welcome Kit? on your account. This kit includes a weapon unlock for your character and a 50% experience boost.

Note that you must sign up via my e-mail invite to receive the ?Welcome Kit? and qualify for the Station Cash gift below.

Station Cash Thank You Gift
  • Gift of 1000 SC ($10 value) (from Dominion)
  • Gift of a top-tier vehicle weapon (~500 SC value), 14 days of premium membership, or 500 SC (from SOE)

Enjoying your time in Planetside 2 and want to continue playing with the eGO outfit? I?d like to thank you by offering a complimentary $10 Station Cash card. To top it off, after you active the $10 card SOE (developers) will offer you an additional 500 SC, 2 weeks of membership, or a weapon as yet another bonus.

Once you reach Battle Rank 5+ in game, contact me (Dominion) on the forums and I will provide you with a Station Cash code. This offer is only valid for new PS2 players who signed up via the process above and are in the eGO PS2 outfit.

I have a decent amount of codes available for this so feel free to point your friends at this thread too.

How to Get Involved
[hiddenbox]EdgeGamers plays on the Waterson (US East) server for the Terran Republic (TR) faction. Please see the following links for more information about the EdgeGamers outfit and Planetside 2.

Planetside 2 players are always available to help in the eGO TeamSpeak server as well, just look for our rooms.[/hiddenbox]

Planetside Resources
[hiddenbox]Official Website
https://www.planetside2.com/home
Remember to only sign up via my e-mail invite so you qualify for the $10 SC gift ;)

Wrel's Welcome Video/Tutorial
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URIu143Si3w[/ame]

eGO Planetside Forums
http://edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1109

eGO Planetside Info/Guides
http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231600

Basic Planetside Guide by Ratfire
http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224405[/hiddenbox]
 
Last edited:
Im already a PS2 player, so I don't qualify. But I do want to chime in for anyone that is still on the fence and say this is a really great offer! I would take full advantage of this offer if I could be a new player all over again lol!
 
Im already a PS2 player, so I don't qualify. But I do want to chime in for anyone that is still on the fence and say this is a really great offer! I would take full advantage of this offer if I could be a new player all over again lol!

Feel free to tell friends about this if you think they'd be interested. You are even welcome to claim them as your recruits in eGO, just let me invite them to the game via e-mail.
 
I pm'd you. I've always been interested in the game but never really tried it out, thanks dominion!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Planetside is a seriously fun game (and free), give it a whirl folks!
 
This game is both fun and immersive. Amazing game, free2play, and those Alerts will keep you fighting till the end.
 
Araeku, sent your invite. I deleted your post for privacy as well since it has your e-mail address.
 
For those of you who started playing recently, be sure to get yourself into the eGO outfit and Planetside 2 channels on Teamspeak. It will be a lot easier to learn the game if you're playing with us.
 
I wish my computer ran PS2 better, as the game has updated it's become unplayable :( Lots of fun guys!
 
Hey guys, im from the PS2 sub-division,
hm where to start, k we play TR = Terran Republic[red n black guys] on WATERSON server.

The most sure way on how to get in touch with us "people" is to jump into our TS3 channel [under Op:X] theres a 97.3% chance that theres someone in the channel, so say "Hello, im new, throw me an invite dildoes."

Well get you integrated.
 
Have any of you reached BR5 yet? Please send me a PM if so.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top