G Gosh Josh Active Member Joined Oct 1, 2013 Messages 400 Feb 22, 2014 #1 All has been made right in Team Fortress 2... Heavy gives a discourse again after eating a sandvich. Do you agree?
All has been made right in Team Fortress 2... Heavy gives a discourse again after eating a sandvich. Do you agree?
G Gosh Josh Active Member Joined Oct 1, 2013 Messages 400 Feb 23, 2014 #3 Honorbound said: what Click to expand... Originally Heavy used to say something after eating a sandvich, but somehow it was removed from the game. One or two updates ago, Valve fixed it. :thumbup:
Honorbound said: what Click to expand... Originally Heavy used to say something after eating a sandvich, but somehow it was removed from the game. One or two updates ago, Valve fixed it. :thumbup:
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Feb 23, 2014 #4 http://www.tf2sounds.com/1825
M Magus EGO Zealot Joined Aug 9, 2012 Messages 1,734 Feb 23, 2014 #6 Did someone say, Lunchtime? I'll see myself out.
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 Feb 23, 2014 #7 Magus_ said: Did someone say, Lunchtime? I'll see myself out. Click to expand... o.0 are you going for collectors? WoW so many sandwiches... GIVE ME SOME
Magus_ said: Did someone say, Lunchtime? I'll see myself out. Click to expand... o.0 are you going for collectors? WoW so many sandwiches... GIVE ME SOME
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Feb 23, 2014 #8 Sefan said: Lol, i love all of the heavy quotes Click to expand... Me too. That's one reason I like playing him so much.
Sefan said: Lol, i love all of the heavy quotes Click to expand... Me too. That's one reason I like playing him so much.
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 Feb 23, 2014 #9 Insomnia Princess said: Me too. That's one reason I like playing him so much. Click to expand... I really like the heavy quote .. but the demo is the best when he talks drunk! XD
Insomnia Princess said: Me too. That's one reason I like playing him so much. Click to expand... I really like the heavy quote .. but the demo is the best when he talks drunk! XD
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Feb 23, 2014 #10 Jeremy, remember this guy:
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Feb 23, 2014 #11 UnderCoverSpy16 said: o.0 are you going for collectors? WoW so many sandwiches... GIVE ME SOME Click to expand... He has enough for a collector's sandvich.
UnderCoverSpy16 said: o.0 are you going for collectors? WoW so many sandwiches... GIVE ME SOME Click to expand... He has enough for a collector's sandvich.