T TheRelik I made one post Joined Mar 14, 2014 Messages 4 Mar 14, 2014 #1 Sup guys i've been playing on your servers for a while and decided to join just wanted to say hi
Drew Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 3,935 Mar 14, 2014 #2 Welcome to eGO man! Feel free to add me on steam and I hope to see you in-game =)
E Energized EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 10, 2013 Messages 5,280 Mar 14, 2014 #3 Hi relik, Great to see you posted within our forums. Welcome to the CS division =)
J JakeD Poster Joined Apr 18, 2012 Messages 158 Mar 14, 2014 #4 Welcome to the teamm what maps do you normally play? Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
T Terror Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 2,319 Mar 14, 2014 #5 Hey there! Welcome to the community let me know if you have any questions and hope to catch you on the servers sometime!
Hey there! Welcome to the community let me know if you have any questions and hope to catch you on the servers sometime!
S Snuggle-Boo Poster Joined Oct 16, 2013 Messages 100 Mar 14, 2014 #6 TheRelik said: Sup guys i've been playing on your servers for a while and decided to join just wanted to say hi Click to expand... Welcome. Hope we can PWN together
TheRelik said: Sup guys i've been playing on your servers for a while and decided to join just wanted to say hi Click to expand... Welcome. Hope we can PWN together
E Ember Famous Joined Feb 28, 2012 Messages 427 Mar 14, 2014 #7 Welcome to eGO! Don't trust Snuggle, he's strange but shhh I didn't tell you that! :3
K Kamikaze Bad Ass EGO Addict Joined Feb 26, 2014 Messages 1,385 Mar 14, 2014 #8 welcome hope you enjoy it here
T TheRelik I made one post Joined Mar 14, 2014 Messages 4 Mar 15, 2014 #9 Hey been playin Dust2 lately, but i love to play on classic map rotation with ff on u?
T TheRelik I made one post Joined Mar 14, 2014 Messages 4 Mar 15, 2014 #10 Ty how could i thrust someone called snuggle jk tnx for the welcome everyone )
C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 Mar 15, 2014 #11 hi You'll see me in the servers quite often. I like to !down everyone that kills me, call everyone a hacker, and even ragequit, but it's all in good spirts.
hi You'll see me in the servers quite often. I like to !down everyone that kills me, call everyone a hacker, and even ragequit, but it's all in good spirts.