Vinyl gets hired.

Vinyl.

Active Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
322
Yep, I got hired for Food/Beverage Cashier for a theme park and I probably start to work by tomorrow morning from 9AM to 3PM. Probably 3PM to 9PM or 9AM to 9PM sometimes, so I'll finally pay what I need to pay and get back in action on eGO.

Sadly, this also means I won't be attending my university as much as I can until I further notice. So, as a celebration aside from that, I think I'll just give away an item to whoever dominates me first on any eGO server I'm into.
 
School is always more important then money.....IMO.....hopefully your job will make the right adjustments to your schedule so you can go to school and work at the same time....no job is more important then your advanced education....anyway congrats on the job....but stay in university, you'll thank me later
 

Latest posts

Back
Top