I need fashion advice

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
Okay well Hi everyone. I have completed my spy and soldier set and they look marvelous!
7ysmT.png

7yslV.png

Now i need a demo set. I am not looking for a specific set (You can make one up) i just need a really really cool hat and 2 misc to go with it and again they do not need to be a set :)
TF2 division.. Unleash your recommendation :)
 
Last edited:
Considering you're all about the fancy-schmancy looking items, I'd think the Hustler's Hallmark, Bearded Bombadier and the Whiskey Bib would look classy.
 
Black Watch
Whiskey Bib
Bird-Man of Aberdeen

- all lime green.
 
Don't use all of these three together:

Orbiting Fire Tippler's Tricorne
Bearded Bombardier
White Painted Professor's Pineapples


Beacause that's my style. If you use my style, I'll shank you with a q-tip
 
I'd say a pretty cool set would be The Black Watch, The Bearded Bombardier and either The Whiskey Bib or The Gaelic Garb. Just don't use my personal set (Tartan Tyrolean, Whiskey Bib, Dangeresque, Too? and Bootlegger).
 
Black Watch
Whiskey Bib
Bird-Man of Aberdeen

- all lime green.


I love that set, except the bird is not my type of thing to wear... I'll replace it with the royal cape :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
I'd say give all your stuff to me or donate it to a thrift shop
 
Oh you silly silly fortress-nistas on the other hand I do like the spy outfit.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top