- Joined
- Feb 4, 2013
- Messages
- 210
Here's the IP: net.connect 64.237.47.218:29115 - Average Amount of Players: 5 - 7
There's no mods or anything, just pure vanilla Rust. Some may like this, others may like modded servers - I happen to like both
and wanted to share this vanilla server.
It's sometimes fun playing on a vanilla server because you're playing the game the way it was made. Mods do make it fun and better, but sometime, you just gotta have some vanilla gaming.
Though fair-warning: There are some bandits/killers in this server. However, I'll be happy to provide you with a gun, as I can make a shotgun, P250, 9mm Handgun, and MP5. I can also try to give you some wood or shelter.
There's no mods or anything, just pure vanilla Rust. Some may like this, others may like modded servers - I happen to like both
and wanted to share this vanilla server.It's sometimes fun playing on a vanilla server because you're playing the game the way it was made. Mods do make it fun and better, but sometime, you just gotta have some vanilla gaming.
Though fair-warning: There are some bandits/killers in this server. However, I'll be happy to provide you with a gun, as I can make a shotgun, P250, 9mm Handgun, and MP5. I can also try to give you some wood or shelter.



