golly

Slam Fanderbergler

Forum Fanatic
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Messages
971
Tomorrow will mark my second year in eGO. I see people post threads about their yearly things 'n such all the time, so i figured why not.

I just wanted to say thanks for having me, it's been fun, we've had our ups, i have downs, etc. etc.


Now a list of the people who have made my experience quite enjoyable

slam
slam fanderbergler
adam sandler
andy samberg
ben roethlisberger
buff
hamster
ric
rouge ops
slappin
dot
i made
too many
spoilers
drew r u happy now
butt14
>>>>For helping me get my first 260 lj
thinking of names
is really
hard to do
at 2 am
wow still
so many to go
smokeasmoke
dod:s division
mega man
dr wiley
dr light
you
satin
yes the fabric
one more spoiler to go
fin.

and a video to enjoy yourself with since this thread sucks
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6n-Pjx0ATs&index=2&list=FL07vgqwZ0_qNf14x0B1e22g[/ame]
 
Last edited:
I know I'm first on the list. Congrats Newobrine! Congrats Slam Fanderbergler! Congrats Slam!
 
Congratulations Slam. ..and it's RogueOps ya dork! I'll never escape it I swear.
 
Congratulations on the two years Slam! Here is to many more! =)
 
slam pro lj 262 units w/ 267 vel pre and 13% strafe sync
 
Last edited:
Back
Top