N Nuckin Poster Joined Dec 12, 2012 Messages 103 Mar 27, 2014 #1 Heya all, I am in the DODS group here but since playing DODS from Beta, I have been playing DOTA lately. I typically play 9pm CST and get a couple games in a night. I like Viper so if anyone wants to group up let me know!
Heya all, I am in the DODS group here but since playing DODS from Beta, I have been playing DOTA lately. I typically play 9pm CST and get a couple games in a night. I like Viper so if anyone wants to group up let me know!
A Ayako Thread Thumper Joined Feb 6, 2010 Messages 1,051 Mar 27, 2014 #2 Feel free to friend me on steam and I'll add you to the in-game guild!
Lungbuster Procaffeinator Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 3,370 Mar 27, 2014 #3 Hey Nuckin, hit me up in TS. A few of us play DOTA almost every night and are always looking for an extra player or two.
Hey Nuckin, hit me up in TS. A few of us play DOTA almost every night and are always looking for an extra player or two.