Landmark (previously known as EverQuest Next Landmark) recently went into closed beta.
Although it isn't in the R&D games I list I thought some people might want to check it out and I still have some beta keys left to give out.
They renamed it because it was causing confusion between this game and EverQuest Next (they should really have seen this coming a mile away).
The objective is to create your stuff on your claimed plots of land. To have materials you have mine stuff and to have tools you have mine and craft... where have we heard that before?
You can make templates of the things you create and they are planning to implement a system so that you can sell those templates to other players for StationCash ( a bit similar with how players in PlanetSide 2 can create camo's, helmets and other stuff and earn money with it).
But unlike Minecraft there aren't any monsters to fight so there's no element of survival at this time.
I have 3 closed beta keys available, send me a PM if you want one.
ONLY ONE LEFT
edit: you should have a 64 bit operating system otherwise you might be disappointed.
Although it isn't in the R&D games I list I thought some people might want to check it out and I still have some beta keys left to give out.
They renamed it because it was causing confusion between this game and EverQuest Next (they should really have seen this coming a mile away).
The objective is to create your stuff on your claimed plots of land. To have materials you have mine stuff and to have tools you have mine and craft... where have we heard that before?
You can make templates of the things you create and they are planning to implement a system so that you can sell those templates to other players for StationCash ( a bit similar with how players in PlanetSide 2 can create camo's, helmets and other stuff and earn money with it).
But unlike Minecraft there aren't any monsters to fight so there's no element of survival at this time.
I have 3 closed beta keys available, send me a PM if you want one.
ONLY ONE LEFT
edit: you should have a 64 bit operating system otherwise you might be disappointed.
Last edited:



