Last para post i promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbum Man

Poster
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
133
Anyone who does not feel like reading about the para anymore don't bother but i have yet to speak too much on the subject and the other posts are closed.

Every time there is a post about the para issue a link is posted to the poll about if they should get rid of the para. The issue is not banning them but to limit them to something like 2 per team.

I think its a good idea to limit however if nothing comes from it than so be it. While the person who left was rude about it, but the issue is someone left because of a problem.

Again What i am talking about is not removing the para but limiting it to something like 2 per team. So please don't post the link about the poll and close this post.

I am not saying this to be rude i would like to know if people are ok with this idea, ive seen it on other servers back in the day so i know it can be done.
 
I still do not understand why people are angry about paras... They are not used all the time on servers and I am on a lot. I see some players use them and sometimes more players use them to attempt to push up but I still see no problem with the gun itself. It is a gun just like any other gun that exists on the server. It can be overpowered if used correctly. I see people using it but its not that many in the same round. It gives hope for teams when they are not doing so well since its easy to rush with sometimes. I think it just keeps our servers going and it can be easily countered by any gun.
 
I play dust2. Sometimes its only a few people with paras, that you can deal with no matter what gun you use.... But sometimes its more than half the people in the server that are using paras... and unless you have one you will die very quickly.

I'm not angry about it and will play even if nothing is done. but when everyone has a para its no fun because its a head shot machine lol. You can just spray and get 5 kills from the people trying to rush. that is why everyone is angry. T's have no shot when 15 of the 24 people on CT have the para so they hang back and then everyone on CT will complain about it lol. I have done it and at one time everyone has.

Limiting paras will keep it in check. make it 5 per team or 7 for that matter but sometimes its just crazy when soooooo many people use it.

thats why some people are angry.
 
While the poll was up, it was written within the original post, in bold, asking if we should restrict or remove paras from the server. Most people seemed to ignore the post and assume that the vote was to remove paras completely. So I understand that there maybe have been some confusion during the voting. However, as mentioned in the poll thread, if you have any other suggest, concerns, or comments, please feel free to use the Dropbox to contact leadership directly. I will also run this by others and get their opinion.

As for now, I am going to close this thread because as of this moment, the decision has been made to leave the server as is for now. However, we are looking at making another poll regarding restrict or removing paras soon to prevent confusion that rose from the previous poll.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top