Edgegame Servers

You might want to PM on of the council-members or comm managers, I believe they aer the only ones that know :P
 
EdgeGame Servers is not owned by eGO, they provide us with our Minecraft server and we provide them with advertising on our site in exchange.
 
so are they perty good as gameservers and what tick are there servers I know gameservers has 64 and 128 tick servers but I was gonna get a server from edgegame if there is 128.
 
I thought I had read at one point that edge game servers is owned by a former or current member(s) of ego. Could be wrong.
 
EdgeGameServers is a sponsor and that is pretty much it. As Seph said, they provide us with a Minecraft server and have provided prizes for events in the past.
 
Ahh well I got me a 128 tick csgo 12 man server for my maps and so on so yeah but I didnt know this the edge part in both of them.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top