Rust KOS Revenge - Krizzy

StarRazor

Active Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2011
Messages
349
Krizzy tends to KOS everyone he sees. I don't know how he does it, either he's pro or has a beefy computer or whatever. Perhaps he even hacks. Anyways, I really want to see if we can raid his base and/or kill him. If anyone wants to join in or has any information about where he lives that'd be awesome.
 
I'm down, im sure i can get comet to come as well, were both new, with no house, so if we could steal his house when were done, that'd be great!
 
I'm down, im sure i can get comet to come as well, were both new, with no house, so if we could steal his house when were done, that'd be great!

Stealing someone's house is considered griefing if it is already completed with metal doors. Don't make a bad decision.
 
Stealing someone's house is considered griefing if it is already completed with metal doors. Don't make a bad decision.

Really?. Maybe the official server needs an official rules sticky. I haven't seen much posted concerning rules
 
Really?. Maybe the official server needs an official rules sticky. I haven't seen much posted concerning rules

Well regular eGO rules apply, but i guess i don't really understand what griefing is?
 
Well regular eGO rules apply, but i guess i don't really understand what griefing is?

This:


Griefing vs. Raiding.

Raiding is the act of infiltrating another's base with the sole purpose of killing and looting.

This is different than Griefing. Examples of Griefing would be -- 1) Putting spike walls in people's houses so that they're either trapped or through sleeping bags/beds so they are damaged/die while spawning, 2) Enclosing another's base with spike walls, etc. 3) Destroying a wooden or metal door and replacing it with your own metal door

Since the server supports a /remove function, as long as you own the foundation, you can remove objects such as metal doors placed down
 
Last edited:
I laugh at anyone that tries to take over someones house. They can knock down the door at any time and take it back over with whatever goodies the intruders have left behind. Who ever placed the first foundation will own the property regardless of who builds on it.
 
:confused1: Krizzy def has something going on...shot repeatedly, head, same room...doesn't die. Then shoots through walls, one shot to wrist, dead. I don't know...but, def do not want to play on a server with him. Something is not...legit.
 
I knew there was something odd about him...

If multiple people are reporting him as a hacker, something should be done. At least following him and what he does and how he attacks.
 
Currently we are limited on admins right now. I set the server up and made leadership admins, which was C-Whit and Rogue. Unfortunately they can be busy with CS activities. A few more leadership members have since joined up to so we can proactively watch out for hackers. They need to be caught in the act whether it is by video recording and sent to inbox or admin watching them. If you can record your game play, I would advising using it. That way when admins are not on and someone needs to be kicked, you have the evidence.
 
Krizzy and Chuckles

I'll be leaving the server after my latest experience.I was just raided by Krizzy and a player named Chuckles all the while they're using AimBot and spamming head shots on me as soon as I walk within weapon range.
I even went as far as to call it quits and just shoot the floors out 5 stories up.
Low and behold as he falls through the floor he snaps down at 50 m with an m4 and shoots me in the head.
I don't use recording software and can't run it 24/7 waiting for him to do something.Because of his knowledge of our rules he knows that it's impossible for him to get banned.I see you said something about an admin catching him but the software he uses tells him if a player or admin is near him even if they aren't visible so that won't work.
Also began shouting things at me in voice chat and calling me a "B****" in the text chat.That should be in logs. CigarJohn I think was the only player on during the situation.
With the restrictions we have as an organization on banning requirements and the current limitations of the games spectate and viewing options for admin I don't see a Rust server working out as there's no way an admin can watch someone using the program.
My only suggestion is to watch a few YouTube videos of players using "Jacked" or programs like them to see what I mean about them being able to see admins viewing them.
I realize some people are trying to do something about it but he's just too much to deal with at this point.I'm the latest of 5-6 eGO members and admins he's chased from the server with his rampant cheating.
 
Sorry about the headache Notorious. The admins have been putting their time into setting up the new server and haven't been able to keep watch like they used to. I would recommend taking a quick break and coming back when our new server comes online. We will post an announcement here in the forums with the IP address and when it will go live. You won't have to worry about that character on our new server.
 
Thanks for the quick response

I completely understand that you're all very busy trying to get the new server up and make our gaming experience better as usual.
It's nice to hear some positive news about the issue and I will take you up on your advice to take a break.


Again thanks for hearing me out and giving me a fast response.
 
Back
Top