It was sooooooooo much fun. i managed to be on top ever since we started so o.o (#shameless bragging)
Considering I butcher anything I do when dead tired... I'm pretty sure an image from me won't turn out well.... so lets see what the audience has to say
I have no idea who this is (some kind of botkiller weapon in the water next to the sniper) but I thought it was funny, hanging from the bridge by his boot, in the water.
![]()

You do know i have a collection of carbonado guns myself :c I have em all but one... the minigun.. :c what i am trying to say... that might have been me TUN TUNT TUN. Na i'm joking i never played sniper in that event.
Thou i do have a question for all of you. Did you enjoy that event more than the 2 truths and a lie? I'd like some feedback![]()