- Joined
- Sep 6, 2009
- Messages
- 2,435
So I might have some eGO achievements available to me. I had an old steam profile, on that profile I logged 366 hours into CS:S. But now I have a new Steam profile due to a long, confusing story for another time. Here is my old profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984178804/games/?tab=all
If I have to log the hours onto my new Steam profile to get the CS:S 250 hours achievement that's fine, I just thought I'd post here to see if you guys could help me out
If you guys could let me know that'd be great. Thanks!
http://i.imgur.com/npxyKuI.png?1 Edit: This is the correct link to view.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984178804/games/?tab=all
If I have to log the hours onto my new Steam profile to get the CS:S 250 hours achievement that's fine, I just thought I'd post here to see if you guys could help me out
If you guys could let me know that'd be great. Thanks!http://i.imgur.com/npxyKuI.png?1 Edit: This is the correct link to view.
Last edited:








