CS Royal Rumble

What does leadership have to do when we dominate you? Do we get extra special bonus points for making you rage quit? How about style points if we rage quit in a creative manner (unlikely scenario, I know).
 
What does leadership have to do when we dominate you? Do we get extra special bonus points for making you rage quit? How about style points if we rage quit in a creative manner (unlikely scenario, I know).

Since it's Leadership vs. everyone else, we don't do anything but continue playing. Wouldn't make much sense for us to have to leave and reconnect/wait a certain time before playing since your team will greatly outnumber ours. If you dominate one of us, just screenshot it and post it in the provided thread that will be available the night of the event. No bonus points, sorry.
 
Since it's Leadership vs. everyone else, we don't do anything but continue playing. Wouldn't make much sense for us to have to leave and reconnect/wait a certain time before playing since your team will greatly outnumber ours. If you dominate one of us, just screenshot it and post it in the provided thread that will be available the night of the event. No bonus points, sorry.

Ive got a better idea... If we dominate leadeership, the leadership member we dominate gets banned for a week. We personally get to ban them. :)
 
Damnit... I was really looking forward to this until you said April 26th.

I have yet another stupid drill weekend coming up. Maybe joining the Army wasn't a good idea.

Oh well. Have fun!
 
Ive got a better idea... If we dominate leadeership, the leadership member we dominate gets banned for a week. We personally get to ban them. :)

I knew there was a reason I liked you, ExOH. I was actually thinking webcams and purple tutu's for any leadership that gets dominated. It might make a nice screensaver as well.
 
Mmm can you smell that BBQ? Looks like they're serving fried Advisors, mixed with DL sauce and a side of Council. They call that meal Leadership.
 
Last edited:
Ive got a better idea... If we dominate leadeership, the leadership member we dominate gets banned for a week. We personally get to ban them. :)
Sure but let's add a new twist. Anyone suggesting or supporting leadership having to be banned for a week gets perma banned if they are dominated by any leadership. =D totally fair.
 
Sure but let's add a new twist. Anyone suggesting or supporting leadership having to be banned for a week gets perma banned if they are dominated by any leadership. =D totally fair.

I like this plan.
 
The lube is ready

my-body-is-ready.png
 
Sure but let's add a new twist. Anyone suggesting or supporting leadership having to be banned for a week gets perma banned if they are dominated by any leadership. =D totally fair.

It's a deal. This is happening no backing down now.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top