- Joined
- Oct 21, 2006
- Messages
- 2,831
It's clear to me that the eGO community is not capable of maturely handling a hardcore survival PVP game at this time. The Rust server has been nothing but a cesspool of drama, complaints, hackusations, and childish fighting since we began hosting it. This server has pulled community members apart rather than bringing them together.
Given the above, the mediocre server population, and the large amount of time leadership has to spend dealing with "issues," I will be shutting it down immediately. This is not open for debate.
I understand that there's a big Rust patch coming out within the next month or two. We may reconsider hosting a server when this arrives but I'll need a lot of convincing that this drama won't happen again.
These forums will remain open for general Rust discussion. eGO will have no official presence in Rust however.
Given the above, the mediocre server population, and the large amount of time leadership has to spend dealing with "issues," I will be shutting it down immediately. This is not open for debate.
I understand that there's a big Rust patch coming out within the next month or two. We may reconsider hosting a server when this arrives but I'll need a lot of convincing that this drama won't happen again.
These forums will remain open for general Rust discussion. eGO will have no official presence in Rust however.
Last edited:





