M Mr_Bot I made one post Joined Apr 26, 2014 Messages 28 Apr 27, 2014 #1 Hi guys! I'm new here, I showed up to a realism last night (Saturday), and I really enjoyed playing with all the people there. I had to change my name to Mr_Bot, but I'm Mr. Bot all the same. Thanks for letting me in your community! :chair:
Hi guys! I'm new here, I showed up to a realism last night (Saturday), and I really enjoyed playing with all the people there. I had to change my name to Mr_Bot, but I'm Mr. Bot all the same. Thanks for letting me in your community! :chair:
E Energized EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 10, 2013 Messages 5,280 Apr 27, 2014 #2 Welcome to the family mate ! Make sure you check out our ts3 server. You can find all information you need HERE I hope to see you arround in dod anytime soon !
Welcome to the family mate ! Make sure you check out our ts3 server. You can find all information you need HERE I hope to see you arround in dod anytime soon !
Bladed Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Feb 9, 2011 Messages 1,054 Apr 28, 2014 #4 Hey there! Always glad to see new faces around here