Uh oh. ..

Pzycho

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
2,230
Well Idk how many of you knew this but before my accident I had severe knee pain well I was told to just workout to strengthen my knees. Well I went to the doctor again cuz its acting up and I guess I need physio. To top it all off my mouse has been malfunctioning so a new one is on its way hopefully get it soon. And I kinda collapsed yesterday after being in a hottub at a hotel when my family was in I was in it for 3 minutes and when I went to walk I was staggering and blacked out next thing I knew I was on the ground with my girlfriend looking at my asking why I was sitting down.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using tapatalk
 
Gosh man.... Sounds like you are having a tough time, Go see a doc and get better kay? ^_^
If you need to talk we are here for you <3
 
Im sry but how many times have you passed out


Sent from my telegraph. Using mores-code.
 
Last edited:
You should take a Mg++ diet. You might want to take a knee scanner for those pains you have, and a Brain test for your passing outs. Do you smoke marijuana or take any other substances/drugs?
You should consult. But in my opinion you're in need of vitamins.



Envoy? de mon iPhone ? l'aide de Tapatalk
 
Take it easy dude. My dad has bad knees after time in the marines and work so I know a few things to help get the strength back if you want some tips
 
Im sry but how any times have you passed out

Sent from my telegraph. Using mores-code.
Just the one time Goje but after that my knees have been sore again. Have physio at least :)


You should take a Mg++ diet. You might want to take a knee scanner for those pains you have, and a Brain test for your passing outs. Do you smoke marijuana or take any other substances/drugs?
You should consult. But in my opinion you're in need of vitamins.



Envoy? de mon iPhone ? l'aide de Tapatalk
A what diet? And no I dont smoke anything or touch any type of drugs.


Sent from my Galaxy S4 using tapatalk
 
Well, as you can see by my avatar, I am a lifeguard, so if your swimming, or I see you pass out, I can save you.
 
Good luck with knee. you should go to doctor. be happy you didn't hurt yourself when you blacked out. that's not a good thing. be safe and GL
 
Well, as you can see by my avatar, I am a lifeguard, so if your swimming, or I see you pass out, I can save you.
But youre lik far away probably
Good luck with knee. you should go to doctor. be happy you didn't hurt yourself when you blacked out. that's not a good thing. be safe and GL
Thanks haha, I went to the dr yesterday and I have to do physio 2 days a week now. Plus going to see a foot dr tomorrow
 
Just try to eat a lot of vitamins.


Envoy? de mon iPhone ? l'aide de Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top