eGO Fantasy Hockey

Superglue

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
1,428
Annihilator and I have discussed starting up an eGO Fantasy Hockey League. Rules will be hammered out if there is enough interest.

I am volunteering to run the league, as I have commissioned several fantasy hockey leagues in the past.

Post below if you would be interested in partaking in such a league, and I will see if I can get the ball rolling if we have enough takers.
 
Dr.Compton -I have no knowledge of Hockey, but damn it, if MatzWhat can come in 3rd in our FF I can do Hockey.
 
Dr.Compton -I have no knowledge of Hockey, but damn it, if MatzWhat can come in 3rd in our FF I can do Hockey.

2nd in my first year too! :P Still haven't watched a full game haha

I was thinking of joining this, but I realised when I do FF, I DO FF, and it takes over my life. 16 weeks is enough :)
 
Back
Top