- Joined
- Oct 27, 2009
- Messages
- 3,263
Hey all, kinda crazy to see the stuff going on within this community regarding Dota2. I'm REALLY sorry I haven't been here for it, but those of you that remember me know if my computer wasn't shot to crap I'd be in here gamin with y'all.
Well, some good news (hopefully). It looks like I may be getting a new computer within the next few months (hoping no later than August/September) and will most definitely be gaming (and casting) again.
PLEASE keep this game alive within eGO cause I want it to be here when I get back.
Sincerely, LaughingStock
P.S. Don't trust anything ghettosmurf says... seriously... dude is crazy
Well, some good news (hopefully). It looks like I may be getting a new computer within the next few months (hoping no later than August/September) and will most definitely be gaming (and casting) again.
PLEASE keep this game alive within eGO cause I want it to be here when I get back.
Sincerely, LaughingStock
P.S. Don't trust anything ghettosmurf says... seriously... dude is crazy













