Lots of this on Hightower this afternoon.

Mister36

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
May 21, 2014
Messages
2,467
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAWw8Fvw9U0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAWw8Fvw9U0[/ame]
 
There are five horrible elements that make up Hightower:

  1. Crappy Market Gardener Soldiers
  2. Sticky Jumper and Ullapool Caber Demomen
  3. Machina Snipers
  4. Mini-Sentry Guns
  5. Professional Spies pub-stomping
 
You mean a recipe for awesomeness right? ALL classes can do amazing on this map, not just a few.

There are five horrible elements that make up Hightower:

  1. Crappy Market Gardener Soldiers
  2. Sticky Jumper and Ullapool Caber Demomen
  3. Machina Snipers
  4. Mini-Sentry Guns
  5. Professional Spies pub-stomping
 
You mean a recipe for awesomeness right? ALL classes can do amazing on this map, not just a few.

I can't do any of those :w00t:
From what I've seen, that's what everyone always does ;-;

All I can actually do on Hightower that gets me and my team somewhere is Medic or Huntsman Sniper :P
 
I love hightower because that's where I go to practice airshots.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top