I've got a story to tell

Outlaw27

Poster
Joined
Feb 15, 2014
Messages
245
Well yesterday I decided to play some MVM in the operation 2 cities area to work on my tour. Something happened to me that really never has happened to me. Immediately as I joined a group on the Rottenburg map I was assaulted by another user. I was cussed out for my tour number and my profile pic. Before the match even began to show what I could do I was kicked by this individual. I was just a bit stunned at first I had not cussed or even given a chance to prove I could play. In truth I was a little upset usually I sign off in TeamSpeak but this time I just sadly left quietly. Later I got to thinking though, I began to truly appreciate our EGO servers. I myself, am no where close to being good at TF2, but on our servers I don't have to worry about being attacked or insulted for my skills because our servers are a safe haven for everyone. I just wanted to say its an honor being apart of the EGO family and theirs truly no other server I'd rather be in!

P.S. I promise I won't make these sappy stories a habit!!!
 
Yeesh. I completely understand, Outlaw. Something similar happened to me in an MvM match and it just goes to show that there are some perpetually disgruntled people out there that we can only watch and pity...
 
Last edited:
Yep. We have the best people playing the best maps on the best servers on the best games supported by the best organization in the planet. I'm sorry that you were exposed to what lies beyond the cozy walls of eGO.

And by the way, your icon is wonderful. I'm no brony, although I have watched the first season of MLP:FiM and enjoyed it :w00t:
 
Dude some people are just dumb... like really really dumb. Never get angry because they are just people who aren't worth your time. I'll MvM with ya one day and we'll teach em all a lesson ;)
 
Dude some people are just dumb... like really really dumb. Never get angry because they are just people who aren't worth your time. I'll MvM with ya one day and we'll teach em all a lesson ;)

Me and halo just did a MvM tour on 2 cities not too long ago, but I have had this experience before, except I was cussed out, and I was vote kicked(successful kick btw) for "advertising" eGO due to my eGO tag in my name and my profile pic. People just can't respond/react/play tf2 good unless there are admis and no cussing rules. One night we should organize a 6 man eGO MvM night. That would be fun.
 
I am not one of those "I hate everyone" people. In fact I love almost everyone. But the people I don't love, I hate with an unmeasurable passion.

I feel yo pain outlaw.
 
I love these sappy stories. I got tissues nearby. It's all good.

:) Thanks for sharing Outlaw. Sometimes all it takes is a little visit out to other communities/servers to remember how great the people here are.
 
I honestly don't get what the deal is with people feeling like the internet is an excuse to be complete... Well, the only ways I can describe them are using words that eGO won't allow me to use, but it's for the better, I suppose. That's why eGO is one of the greatest gaming communities around! Thanks for sharing your story, bud.
 
I am not one of those "I hate everyone" people. In fact I love almost everyone. But the people I don't love, I hate with an unmeasurable passion.

I feel yo pain outlaw.

Lol I love it, that is now my new motto.
 
Playing on other servers is rare for me to do. But usually when I do, I feel very thankful to have a community I can go back to to stay away from the unneeded hostility. :)

Thanks for sharing, Outlaw.
 
Playing on other servers is rare for me to do. But usually when I do, I feel very thankful to have a community I can go back to to stay away from the unneeded hostility. :)

Thanks for sharing, Outlaw.

I can agree, but the group my friend belongs to, intox. (Who I was at war with for a bit, resolved) has a good server with admins that uphold about the same rules as ours.
 
The internet at large will destroy your soul and crush your spirit. eGO is the order of sacred light that illuminates the dark cesspool of internet anonymity by making everyone feel welcome and wanted. Plus we have hats.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top