jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Jun 7, 2014 #1 Hey guys, just a reminder that there's going to be a CS invasion tonight at 8 CST. We're going to be playing prophunt on their event server. Come join us, the ip is 174.36.42.207:27015 and the password is invade. See you there!
Hey guys, just a reminder that there's going to be a CS invasion tonight at 8 CST. We're going to be playing prophunt on their event server. Come join us, the ip is 174.36.42.207:27015 and the password is invade. See you there!
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Jun 7, 2014 #2 Thanks for coming guys I hope you had fun!
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Jun 7, 2014 #3 I did! I have some screenies I'll post in a bit. Thanks for having us.
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Jun 8, 2014 #5 Whoever this guy was, he didn't suspect a thing