June Karaoke Night!

We should post this in all divisional forums the more the merrier............
 
I cannot come tonight. Four teeth were removed from my mouth less than 24 hours ago, so I am:

1. Very much on Hydrocodone right now.

2. Unable to talk, much less sing

Blow it out, everybody! Why is it that I can never make any friggin Karaoke nights?
 
I cannot come tonight. Four teeth were removed from my mouth less than 24 hours ago, so I am:

1. Very much on Hydrocodone right now.

2. Unable to talk, much less sing

Blow it out, everybody! Why is it that I can never make any friggin Karaoke nights?

Well, you could be there just to listen. Like I always am.

Oh, by the way, won't be able to sing tonight. Haven't memorized the whole song yet.
 
Lol, we could all be like Stormchaser and have "Apple Juice"
 

Latest posts

Back
Top