- Joined
- Jul 9, 2013
- Messages
- 240
Since I first played tf2 I had a rather neat idea of one of the classes being in Smash Bros. I obviously realized this idea was ridiculous and impossible so I put it out of my mind. Then I saw that all source smash bros. video and I started thinking about it again, but I disregarded it, because I felt none of the characters would work either due to not having enough moves or being too violent for nintendo. But then I saw the trailer announcing Pac-man as playable in SSB4. And thinking about how nintendo can apparently make anything into an actual fighter, and thinking about the violent nature of solid snake's move-set, it occurred to me that it was totally possible (however extremely improbable and would never happen) for a tf2 class to join the roster.
Therefore my question is, which class would you like to see included? And if you are feeling particularly creative what moves/ final smash he would have?
Therefore my question is, which class would you like to see included? And if you are feeling particularly creative what moves/ final smash he would have?















and the taunts can carry over