- Joined
- Sep 8, 2008
- Messages
- 1,948
Hey, I'm Kelp from the TF2 division. My brother and his friends and I have been playing Dota 2 pretty regularly of late, so I thought I'd pop in here and see what you guys are all about.
I played the original Dota and some other AoS-type maps for WC3 back in the day, and playing Dota 2 brings back memories of WC3, especially since so much of it is familiar.
I played the original Dota and some other AoS-type maps for WC3 back in the day, and playing Dota 2 brings back memories of WC3, especially since so much of it is familiar.








feel free to add me and coolfrijoles to your friends list, we are both event coordinators. Also hop into our teamspeak channel! a few of us are on their every day with a wide range of skill so your always sure to have a fun game with us. We host events on Friday and saturday, ranging from Captains Mode to Ability Draft/Pudge Wars, and we have a new 1v1 event daily and its been a lot of fun! GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN




