[ame=youtube.com/watch?v=4EhIMK-_jkw][Eternal Crusade: Teaser Trailer][/ame]
Preeeetty sure I'll be buying the $120 pack. First wave access to game testing and 1:1 dollar-to-point ratio with a 25% bonus and all the other goodies are just too tempting! I'm going to be going Chaos as a Sorcerer or Chosen! What is the faction, sub-faction and class of your dreams?!
[The 40K:EC Founders Program has gone live!]
In the grim darkness of the future -- there is only Eternal Crusade! Make your purchase and stake your claim in the war trenches TODAY!
As a bonus, here's a referral code to get us sign-up bonuses when you sign up. You will get your own referral code to share with friends as well! http://eternalcrusade.com/account/sign-up/?ref_code=EC-Z2O28D0H0OD7MIn the grim darkness of the future -- there is only Eternal Crusade! Make your purchase and stake your claim in the war trenches TODAY!
Preeeetty sure I'll be buying the $120 pack. First wave access to game testing and 1:1 dollar-to-point ratio with a 25% bonus and all the other goodies are just too tempting! I'm going to be going Chaos as a Sorcerer or Chosen! What is the faction, sub-faction and class of your dreams?!





