With the advent of bread, Food Poisoning has returned!!

Razberri

Famous
Joined
Nov 12, 2013
Messages
520
I GOT MY TOMAIN BACK!!! He has finally returned to me safe and sound. So it's with great celebration and many balloons, sandwiches, bread, etc. that he also returns to our beloved TF2 division! (With his permission that I write this overly silly and ecstatic post!)
Even greater news than his return from a month of military orders is that you'll occasionally see BOTH of us online together now! So please help me welcome back the long lived TOMAIN ...
and the new deadly combo...
Tomaberri!
:thumbup:
 
Food poisoning food poisoning food poisioning food poisoning food poisoning food poisioning food poisoning food poisoning food poisioning food poisoning food poisoning food poisioning food poisoning food poisoning food poisioning food poisoning food poisoning food poisioning
 
nooooooooooooooooooo

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
 
Wooo! Glad to hear that! Much more fun to be had.
 
Yay! tomain and raz!

so this means late night fortress!
 
tumblr_m3278uNCDo1r7pxxqo1_500.gif
 
Yay! tomain and raz!

so this means late night fortress!

Some anyway. I still haz work and stuff where I get up super early so... when this happens it'll probably be mostly weekends.

Also, thanks everyone for the warm re-welcome!
 
Warm welcome....Raz told us if we were nice to you when you came back we would get cookies.....I want my Snozberry Cookies
 

Latest posts

Back
Top