L lapen Poster =(e)= Joined Jul 6, 2014 Messages 210 Jul 14, 2014 #1 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuRDcn63r4A[/ame] Just thought I'd share this run I got, could have gone faster but I was too lazy to improve. Also looking for feedback on how the video itself looks, is it Ok? Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuRDcn63r4A[/ame] Just thought I'd share this run I got, could have gone faster but I was too lazy to improve. Also looking for feedback on how the video itself looks, is it Ok?
S Slam Fanderbergler Forum Fanatic =(e)= Joined Mar 26, 2012 Messages 971 Jul 14, 2014 #2 motionblurxXxTrEmE!11
L lapen Poster =(e)= Joined Jul 6, 2014 Messages 210 Jul 14, 2014 #3 Slam Fanderbergler said: motionblurxXxTrEmE!11 Click to expand... Too much? Think it's the way I rendered the demo
Slam Fanderbergler said: motionblurxXxTrEmE!11 Click to expand... Too much? Think it's the way I rendered the demo
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Jul 14, 2014 #4 is that like a 100 sensitivity?
L lapen Poster =(e)= Joined Jul 6, 2014 Messages 210 Jul 14, 2014 #5 RoB^E said: is that like a 100 sensitivity? Click to expand... lol 2.6, mouse mat is only small
kilroyy- EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Apr 19, 2010 Messages 4,244 Jul 15, 2014 #6 What dpi? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
L lapen Poster =(e)= Joined Jul 6, 2014 Messages 210 Jul 15, 2014 #7 RoB^E said: What dpi? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... 1700 dpi, on deathadder 2013
RoB^E said: What dpi? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... 1700 dpi, on deathadder 2013
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jul 16, 2014 #8 those dings are so satisfying, but we found our new kerri
RiKiJakir0 EGO Addict Joined Sep 24, 2011 Messages 1,259 Jul 16, 2014 #9 ugh my head is spinning with all that spinning and turning
T Terror Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 2,319 Jul 16, 2014 #11 bot14 said: Click to expand... l0l
N NMsniper Louise de La Valli?re Joined Jul 24, 2010 Messages 3,033 Jul 16, 2014 #12 need to add some dubstep and screen flips and you got yourself a montage thingy right there
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Jul 16, 2014 #13 I had no clue people did w only bhopping, but it definitely looks cool
V Venomkilled Famous Joined Jun 1, 2013 Messages 415 Jul 19, 2014 #14 Meanwhile im still stuck on the first jump