GIGANTIC [Trailer & Alpha Sign-Ups Available]

runo

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
589
So this game was just announced and holy heck, it actually looks pretty awesome: GIGANTIC.

I don't know much about the game right now but this definitely looks like something to keep an eye on; it seems like a team-based action game with minor MOBA elements, since dodging/blocking/sprinting, intelligent use of movement and tactics, and action combat seem to be MASSIVELY important alongside teamwork and defending your 'Guardian' -- which appears to be some sort of living objective that you have to deal with and defeat to win. It also makes note of physics-based combat, which sounds promising, to say the least.

Like I said, this looks like one of those games to keep an eye on -- the site says there'll be more information in the coming months but for now, I'd suggest signing up for alpha so we can all reserve our spots for as soon as the game is playable!
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top