Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Jul 17, 2014 #1 Hey folks! I was wondering if we had any hearthstone players within the community?
L Lava Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jan 13, 2009 Messages 2,023 Jul 17, 2014 #2 I play every now and then. Highest rank was 4 in the 2nd season. Now i just make sure to get above 20 and play some of the more fun decks.
I play every now and then. Highest rank was 4 in the 2nd season. Now i just make sure to get above 20 and play some of the more fun decks.
Jawneh EGO Zealot Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 1,826 Jul 30, 2014 #3 I play a few times a week to clear out my dailies. Now that Naxx came out I've been playing a bit more. Fun stuff so far. =D Also something random from earlier today: The paladin had 12 cards left in their deck and I had drawn my last card from mine. I also stole Tirion from him before laying him out.
I play a few times a week to clear out my dailies. Now that Naxx came out I've been playing a bit more. Fun stuff so far. =D Also something random from earlier today: The paladin had 12 cards left in their deck and I had drawn my last card from mine. I also stole Tirion from him before laying him out.
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Aug 4, 2014 #4 Reason I hate playing paladin is cause of priest like you.