Im Leaveing

EpicMonkeySlaya

I made one post
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
10
Well guys my time has come. Im afread that I am leaveing this clan. I have my reasons but I want to let you guys know its been a great experince!(This was my first TF2 clan) Bye everyone and have a nice day. :)
 
bye epicmonkey :(
If you find yourself itching to play TF2 again we will be here... till then wish you the best.
 
You don't have to stop coming on our servers. Drop by again sometime, and I'll probably ?ber you (if Rawburt doesn't make me drop... -.-)
 
You don't have to stop coming on our servers. Drop by again sometime, and I'll probably ?ber you (if Rawburt doesn't make me drop... -.-)

tumblr_lg2gr5SQyW1qajg12o1_500.gif
 
Did anyone else read the title to this thread and see the work 'leavening'? I thought maybe he was becoming bread.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top