Hmmm... this outpouring of love and concern for Cael's passing is touching. Perhaps we have enough devotion to form a DL cult, as they did for the Roman Emperors...
And this is why I don't respect you; because you have no respect for our traditions. Purple Nurple, DJ's Satan, RESPAWN, tiddy, Mental Buga, TcVinsky, NCA, Duck Dastardly, the Machinist...all invoked waves of dread when they entered a server. Even I, in my brief tenue, rose to become "most hated" and threatened to ban the entire division on more than one occasion. But you insist upon being affable and your sidekick, Kazoo, is downright pleasant. A far cry from the division in it's heyday; but a pale shadow of the open hostility of yesteryear. Reminds me of a quote from Heavy's cousin.since we never have striven to maintain a we-versus-they attitude with the division
I like to read the last line of a post before reading the entire thing for a TLR
So i was confused by everyone's reactions
I'M OLD AS DINOSAUR FARTS
This was all I got out of that post.
*raises hand* Yes, uh... what the bloody heck are you taking about?Cael, you can't do that to me. Do you know how many people I murdered before I got to the last line? 1469. Gosh, now I have to murder any witnesses. If I go to trial for mass murder, I expect you to defend me because it's your fault we're even in this mess of a dimension! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO EXPERIMENT WITH TIME TRAVELING BREAD.
*raises hand* Yes, uh... what the bloody heck are you taking about?