DeathAdder mouse opening menus?

Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
1,488
I recently picked up the DeathAdder 2013 mouse and bound the two side buttons to volume control. Oddly, the two buttons now opened either the Buy menu or Radio Commands while in CS:GO in addition to controlling volume.

Anyone else have this problem?
 
Type
unbind mouse4

and

unbind mouse5

in the CSGO console and they won't do anything anymore.

Unless you mean that the buttons are bound ingame to controlling volume, and are doing both commands then I'm not sure, try unbinding them and adding the volume change bind to your autoexec
 
Type
unbind mouse4

and

unbind mouse5

in the CSGO console and they won't do anything anymore.

Unless you mean that the buttons are bound ingame to controlling volume, and are doing both commands then I'm not sure, try unbinding them and adding the volume change bind to your autoexec

They're bound to volume using Synapse for the system. I tried both those commands and it didn't fix the problem.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top