Lucky shot from KQLY, to secure LDLC's victory over Virtus Pro in the 30th round with the score at 15-14. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJYwAOvcGUA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJYwAOvcGUA[/ame]
Also, a remix version of it posted to KQLY's personal youtube, which imo is the better version. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyXjv-L54fI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyXjv-L54fI[/ame]
Side note: Excellent play by pasha that round, if it wasn't for that jumpshot, Virtus Pro might have been able to win that map in overtime.
Edit: RIP in pepperonis PashaBiceps
2nd edit: 2nd link has a bad word in it fyi, did not know that when I posted it, if that's a problem I can take down the post asap.
Also, a remix version of it posted to KQLY's personal youtube, which imo is the better version. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyXjv-L54fI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyXjv-L54fI[/ame]
Side note: Excellent play by pasha that round, if it wasn't for that jumpshot, Virtus Pro might have been able to win that map in overtime.
Edit: RIP in pepperonis PashaBiceps
2nd edit: 2nd link has a bad word in it fyi, did not know that when I posted it, if that's a problem I can take down the post asap.
Last edited:












