Did World of Tanks get taken down?

sniperlif3

Active Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
384
I know its been a while since i was last on but did they close the World of Tanks group that we had going in the forums?
 
Hey Sniper, unfortunately we did remove it due to lack of support. We currently have a bunch of other games that we're supporting, check out the rest of the Op:X forums for more info.
 
Hey guys I think we should try again to set up a group for World of Tanks. I'll be more than happy to help.
Know some good players that would like to join an awesome Clan community as we are
 
Oh you silly necro poster you. In any case at this time i have not heard if we will be picking this back up, however this is only from my understanding. I'd wait to see if someone higher up the food chain posts.

On a side note, how many people do you have that would be supporting wot if it came back?
 
Oh you silly necro poster you. In any case at this time i have not heard if we will be picking this back up, however this is only from my understanding. I'd wait to see if someone higher up the food chain posts.

On a side note, how many people do you have that would be supporting wot if it came back?

I gladly would, wot is awsome
 
id be more interested in setting up a war thunder squadron than reviving world of tanks
 
BUMP
Sorry for the Bump but I do believe we got some people for World of Tanks

I believe the reasons why WoT failed was because:

1.) wot leadership had given up and were not trying to fix problems
2.) there was no compelling reason to join
3.) few wanted to participate in the clan wars revival.
4.) when members went to other leadership to fix the problem; they didn't do anything or we didn't see them do anything. A lot of members left because of this.
5.) problems with ECs


I still play WoT often but I have mixed feelings in talk of wanting it back because I feel the same will happen. I however am always down to play if you want to platoon.
 
Last edited:
World of tanks clan wars is too serious now. People join clans for gold. Not to have fun. So unless eGO is going to be pumping out the premium rewards they get with holding land on a semi-regular basis then you wont get enough players to hold the clan together. WoT was a great game. Was.

I would agree with TheycallmeC. A war thunder group would be highly more productive than a WoT group revival. A lot of classic and really good WoT clans moved from tanks to War thunder anyways. Its a better platform.
 
I wouldnt mind a warthunder thing. Gave it a go during its beta. Best I managed was to crash my plane into a hillside after taking off :(
 
id be more interested in setting up a war thunder squadron than reviving world of tanks

That would be fun, but my main looter can't handle war thunder some how lol. But gmod, that's a different story lol. (It's bad I know)
 
WoT was getting too competitive for members to continually show up. It actually started out with some great results, as far as I remember. Unfortunately, this problem still persist and is probably the biggest reason for not reviving WoT.

If there is an interest in War Thunder, I ask you all to make your voices heard. Make drop-box suggestions and show your support in our R&D forums. We'd love to hear everyones opinion. Make sure to include all information you feel is pertinent to making War Thunder a part of eGO.
 
Sorry to rez this but if anyone wants to play, my name in world of tanks is sniperlif3, I have a 54% win rate and have multiple tier 10s but I can get any tank if you need/want to player lower
 

Latest posts

Back
Top