[Event] Warpath Night 09/1/14

Explonaut

Rookie
Joined
Dec 7, 2013
Messages
70
Thanks for coming to Warpath Night! Post screenshots and such things here! Join us tomorrow for Prophunt!:thumbup:

Congrats to Johnny Zero, Radio (Filamental), and KelpTheGreat (Strange Medi Gun) for claiming bounties on |Jon and Kjqaz (Mas derped so we had 3 winners, silly mas...)
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Shame I wasn't able to make this event as I don't know if I have ever done it.

95% sure though I may make Prophunt! :)
 
It makes me soo happy to see so many people come to our events! :D

CF1D12373E8D2EDBF3779A6E9A823D34B2D3FA61


I was being a clown last night, poor Dragonhill got to meet my caber, I'm going to regret this at the next Black Mesa aren't I
Also pocketing a sniper over there on the top left.. for shame! D:

1022E20D9F285D474F8FEA5EF7486D1467055B1F
 
Ouch, looks like that sniper was domming you Mas...wonder who that was?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top