Morning Fill Party 9/6/14

Jonny!

Thread Junky
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
772
Please join Jon, the FFTF and myself for a Saturday morning filling marathon. The event is set to begin at 10am EST. There will be prizes given throughout the event!
 
Wish I could go, but I will the next time! I have faith in you all to party hard on our servers
Party_Hat.png
 
Lets Party Till there aint no party left to party at during the party.
 
I'll try to join. Could be up to an hour late, but hey, a high school student needs his beauty sleep.
 
Thank you all for coming out! Special shout out to Jack, Jon, Rawburt, Maserati and Kazoo for helping lead the event.
 
Last edited:
congrats to Jack for being the first one to redeem ds lite :D

You are all beautiful people, getting up soo early to support your servers and friends!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top