Well, I recognize very few names, and my own name may not be recognized since I left my old username behind and adopted a new one, but I'm back in eGO for now. The first thing I notice though is that payload is dead and nobody told me. If Payload was in danger, you could have called for me and I would have had it filled to the brim as often as possible. :crying:
But anyway, I am back, and I think my new home will be dustbowl more than likely. My old stomping grounds of pl_badwater may never be seen again on eGO soil, and for that I must mourn though, and payload will always hold a special place in my heart.
(For those of you who might recognize my old username, it was SporkGladiator)
But anyway, I am back, and I think my new home will be dustbowl more than likely. My old stomping grounds of pl_badwater may never be seen again on eGO soil, and for that I must mourn though, and payload will always hold a special place in my heart.
(For those of you who might recognize my old username, it was SporkGladiator)





















