So I hear you like Hotline Miami...

Mr. Lemming

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
1,316
http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/220996972064636082

PAYDAY 2: Hotline Miami DLC - Trailer released!
SEPTEMBER 11 - OVERKILL_ALMIR

Miami_main_banner.jpg


Gang!

Do you like hurting other people? You're not a very nice person are you.

Click here to get to the PAYDAY 2: Hotline Miami DLC website! http://www.overkillsoftware.com/hotlinemiami/

Check the site above for all information. Come end of the month, check back and you'll be in for a ride.

Q: I recognize this theme...
A: This Hotline Miami DLC for PAYDAY 2 is a true collaboration between OVERKILL, creators of PAYDAY and Dennaton Games, creators of Hotline Miami.

Q: Why?
A: Because we at OVERKILL ******** love Hotline Miami.

Q: Never heard of Hotline Miami.
A: Buy Hotline Miami here and support our friends at Dennaton Games.

Q: When is DLC this released?
A: September 30th!

Q: What does the DLC contain?
A: A heist is confirmed - you'll find out about the rest come end of September.

Q: Got an awesome poster with PAYDAY and Hotline Miami in it?
A: We got a ******* awesome poster. Check it out here. www.overkillsoftware.com

PAYDAY2_HotlineMiami.jpg


Almir
OVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio.
 
Last edited:
New news from the Overkill guys, as coupons are flying out to people!

If you own Hotline Miami, you get a coupon for 50% off Payday 2, and vice versa. They just went out tonight, so if you don't see them in your inventory yet reload Steam.

/edit

And for those who have neither, I have a coupon for each game now at 50% off that I can't use (as I own both already). Anyone who wants one just PM me and I'll get it traded to ya.
 
Last edited:
I've also got a Hotline Miami Coupon. If anyone would like it send me a PM.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top