Hello friends, I'm Grynn!

Grynn

Poster
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
143
Hey all, usually I lurk in the TF2 sections, but since my friends recently convinced me to actually install CS:GO, I figured I might as well post here and say hi!

I'm fairly new to CS:GO, I've had it installed for under a week (but I bought it the day it came out because it happened to be just after my birthday and with an influx of money I tend to not be fiscally responsible). So if y'all have any newbie tips, feel free to teach me your ways, and I'll keep my eye on the event calender for CS:GO events and try to join you guys.

I'm still a baddie tho, but I'm getting better, this game is fun
 
Hi. If you need some tips for cs:go, just watch my all encompassing gun safety video.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS5kQgPztas[/ame]
 
Play as much competitive as possible. Try to death match in actually servers not valve ones.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top