[B] Butterfly Knife and AK-47 Vulcan!

Blaze

Thread Junky
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
769
I'm buying one butterfly knife and one AK-47 Vulcan for cash via PayPal. I've been PayPal Verified for years. I can pay via Western Union (you pay the fees) or money order (if you really really want to).

I prefer the Butterfly Knife | Boreal Forest (Field-Tested).

Paying about 80-85% of the market price. I can spend no more than $200 total, no matter what it is.

YOU WILL GO FIRST unless you know someone on my friends list on Steam that can act as a middleman or I know you very well.

If you don't like any of my terms, don't trade with me. I have some reputation both here and on Steam and if nobody wants to sell to me for cash, I'll just buy one off the Steam market.

Add me on Steam to discuss.
 
Butterfly Knife | Boreal Forest (Field-Tested) BOUGHT!

Still need an AK-47 | Vulcan (Well-Worn).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top