- Joined
- Sep 22, 2014
- Messages
- 132
Thank you each for the last few months of Battlefield 4 game play and the welcome to the community. I have read the code of conduct and several of the other forums. I appreciate people like hewyx and others that welcomed me to the community. I have spoken to many, maybe even offended a few sensibilities as i tried to ascertain the communities goals and rules. What can I say.... It won't be i am sorry till you tell me I offended you...I came here to Kill people and to enjoy a community focused on more than just drama and stereo typing, power trips and the vulgarity seen in other clans.. It took me two months almost to decide this was the community for me..Artimus thank you for answering my questions.. So Again to the community thank you,.. and as always I keel You!!!!!













