Humble Indie Bundle 12 Giveaway

Mobilize

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
1,193
half_zpsea630502.png


That's all of the games gone, more of these to come! :)​

Hello friends,
Picked up the games I felt inclined to play from the bundle, but there are still some that do not fit my style of gaming.
So I figured I might as well give them away. Just reply to the thread with what game you want, but please have some compassion to other fellow members and choose only one of them.

SteamWorld Dig link
Hammerwatch link
Gone Home link
LUFTRAUSERS link
The Bridge link
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine link

This is me helping you help me help them help charity
 
Last edited:
If they are on steam, I'll do LUFTRAUSERS, I actually have been looking at that game.
 
All codes are steam codes :)
Enjoy the game.
 
Last edited:
I would've loved Hammerwatch myself, but give it to that guy.

Instead you can come do silly things with me in TF2 some day. We're long due for more shenanigans.
 
For some reason I can no longer share the Hammerwatch link, so unfortunately neither of you can have it :(
Terribly sorry CrimeAlley,
and Jawneh, we sure are, looking forward to it!
 
I've got Steamworld Dig on my 3ds, it's definitely a great game.
Hammerwatch looks pretty cool, I'll have to check that out later.
I already own Gone Home, I'd recommend that to anyone who'd like a quiet, story-based game with not a huge amount of gameplay.

It was terribly nice of you to give those away! =D
 
Yoooo I'd like Gone Home if you still have a copy!

Thanks for this awesome giveaway!
 
Both The Bridge and Gone Home sent out, hope you all enjoy the games, and I look forward to doing more of these. See you next time! :)
 
Back
Top