Hellooo Helllooo?!?

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
1328738751325.png


Everyone Please welcome back Shiznoe to the Hat Division!!
Leave lots of love!
 
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ[/ame]

jk lots of love shiznoe sweetie. welcome back!
 
I have expended all the love I have on Fullmetal and my hardy 'WB' I sent him.

WB :)

I do have to give you props on the name. I just googled your name (for any pop culture references I could have some fun with) and it seems to be completely original. Go ahead, take a look. Shiznoe
 
Last edited:
I do have to give you props on the name. I just googled your name (for any pop culture references I could have some fun with) and it seems to be completely original. Go ahead, take a look. Shiznoe


Shiznoe is a term from Red vs Blue, but apparently he didn't take it from RvB. Completely original.

Wb
 
Shiznoe is a term from Red vs Blue, but apparently he didn't take it from RvB. Completely original.

Wb

A Shisno is a very dirty, foul smelling animal.

A Shiznoe is me! :w00t:
 
Shiz, you know the rules. I'm afraid we're going to need a laptop price first.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top